Friday, October 28, 2011

vol 2 / nr 8 / Esslingen, Germany

Tatjana found the print during a trip to Leipzig, Germany, with her boyfriend and another mate. They visited the St. Thomas Church when they noticed the envelope which was lying there on a bench. Tatjana's first thought was that the letter be some religious campaign or anything like it, but yet she picked it up.  

When I realized this was an art project and saw the atmospheric print, I was really, really happy and first couldn't believe it, because I love to deal with art and doing it myself, too. My two friends also were entertained about the fact that I of all people found this print. This coincidence exhilarated me very much and was one of the things which made our trip to Leipzig really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment