Friday, April 18, 2014

vol 4 / nr 22 / Berlin, Germany

Linda was having just a normal day: I was with my boyfriend and was about to meet my cousin right around the corner from modulor (art supply store). We had some time left before we met my cousin, so we decided to just pass our time in modulor. Some art book catched my attention and I just looked through it and I found an envelope with a catchy note on it: to you whoever you are. At first she thought it was belonging to the book, but soon she realized it wasn't.

Linda writes: For some reason I was really happy and this small present really made my day. What is really funny is, that I study communication design and just a few hours before I had this one course called behavior pattern. My task for this semester is to analyze behavior patterns in society, and this art project really brought me to another point of view on things, especially on my view about how people react and obviously like me can be really happy small things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment