Sunday, October 17, 2010

vol 1 / nr 52 / Roden, The Netherlands > Llantwit Major, Wales, UK

On September 24, 2010 I received a message from Liesbeth, who told that she likes the project very much and that she's planning to send this print to her daughter in Wales. Her 17 (but almost 18!) year old daughter Anna emailed me on October 17, 2010 that she had received the print but I am NOT the one who found the print, unfortunately.

Anna goes to an international United World College (UWC) of the Atlantic in south Wales. She tells that Random Prints project got her inspired of doing something like that herself: However, I am not an artist and so I can't leave art pieces anywhere. So I am still thinking of something else in that direction! The idea about putting something from yourself into the world and see where it ends up is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment