Monday, September 27, 2010

vol 1 / nr 70 / Munich, Germany

Anne told me how she ended up finding the print: I found your print in the Basilica of the Santissima Annunziata while holding my little baby very close. It evoked a strange feeling being adressed like that, I quickly checked around, "was this a mistake?" Somehow I had been in a floating mood all this day (despite the fact that we had crashed my mother`s car the day before or because of this) and then in this beautiful church, this mysterious letter, this promising and trusting "to you,whoever you are" - it seemed like the start of a fairytale.

Our daughter has a little corner where she lies and kicks her little chubby legs around the air and we have put your tree there for her to see. It`ll be a little story to tell her when she is older, to enweb her in a little bit of magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment