Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random Prints vol. 3

This week I have left the first few letters and prints around Florence and Fiesole surroundings. The Random Prints letters will be left in random order - I don't know which print is left in which place.

The weather in Florence has been a bit unstable, which has made leaving the letters a bit more difficult as I have to try to find places where the wind doesn't take them or where the rain won't spoil them. (I don't actually think that the print would harm at all, but it might become a little wrinkled...)

I was very glad when Hahnemühle (the paper manufacturer; prints are printed on Hahnemühle smooth art paper) tweeted about this project and also the picture itself is now added to Hahnemühle "Album of Excellence".

So... I'm waiting for the first replies and searching for new places where to leave the next letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment