Tuesday, September 25, 2012

vol 3 / nr 30 / Florence, Italy (-> USA)

Kathryn is a US student currently studying abroad in Italy. This beautiful print will be coming home with me when I return to the states in December. I think this project is amazing and you should know that it has touched me in a way many things never have. [...] Keep up your beautiful art work, and know that somewhere around the world, your project has touched not only me, but I'm sure 89 other people as well.

She also wrote, that she is currently blogging about her travels and experiences studying abroad in Italy. She has also blogged about finding the letter. Read her blog entry - where and how she found the envelope - at: http://bellavita07.weebly.com/3/post/2012/09/september-25th-2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment